Full-Text Searching of DocketBird's Entire Repository
DocketBird enables you to search its entire repository of pleadings and court orders.
DocketBird has advanced full-text search capabilities:
- To search for an exact phrase, use double quotation marks (e.g., "summary judgment").
- To search for a prefix, use an asterisk. For example, judg* will return documents with 'judges' and 'judgement'.
- We also support proximity searches. For example, to find documents in which the terms "motion" and "granted" appear within 3 words of each other, you would search for motion w/3 granted. You can also use "/s" (same sentence) and "/p" (same paragraph).
- You can mix it up as much as you want. For example: ("class action" w/20 "summary judgment") and arbitrat* and (demand or offer)
- If you need help constructing a particularly complex query, please reach out to us. We'd be happy to help.
You can filter results based on court, as well as date range.
Results are sorted by date, in order from most recent to least recent.
If you have suggestions, please let us know.