Adding Cases to DocketBird
- Search all cases associated with an ECF account
- Searching by case number
- Searching by the parties involved
- If you've not already added an ECF account, see *This article* for a step by step on adding ECF accounts.
- Once you've linked an ECF account, choose your court and click submit.
- You'll be presented with a full list of cases associated with your ECF account.
- Click Save to DocketBird
- Enter your case number and select your jurisdiction, then hit submit
Your case will appear in blue
Click Save to DocketBird to download your case and save it to the DocketBird docket sheet. Let's explore the third option: adding cases by party
- Enter the name of the party, case type, and jurisdiction
Three ways to Add a Case:
Let's Explore the first option: Searching all cases associated with your ECF account:
All of your cases will be displayed in blue and the ones you select to add will display in green
Your cases will begin downloading and in seconds you'll be able to view downloaded case in your DocketBird docket sheet
Example docket sheet: